Melrose Mania...



Juicy Couture - Jacket

Furla - Handbag

Domino - Denim

Luxury Rebel - Pumps

Forever21 - T-Shirt

Hi Everyone,

Latest pictures taken on my favorite Melrose Ave, in Los Angeles. I love coming to here, simply because you can find right about everything. Melrose is a one-stop-place for shopping, the best coffee places and restaurants! On a nice sunny day in LA it really is a great place to be!!! :) This outfit is kind of special to me I recently discovered a really great vintage and thrift store! I got this Juicy Couture jacket for just $20.00 and jeans for $15.00, brand new with tags still attached! I love thrift store shopping, you never know what you are going to find!!! So, if you have time check vintage and thrift stores in your area, chances are you're going to leave with something you love!

Xoxo,
Annabelle