Friday, February 11, 2011

A Simple Life...



I love combining  blue, white and black together. This jacket is absolutely great, works really well with just about everything from jeans to cocktail dresses. As you can tell, I love big, chunky bangels, the more the merrier:)...  J Crew  has absolutely wonderful jewelry, great colors and textures, and for me nothing completes a look like chunky bracelet, or a statement necklace!




Vince T-Shirt, J Crew Bangles, Versace Shades, Robert Rodriguez 
Leather Jacket, Diesel Livy Denim, Dolce Vita Boots.

8 comments:

christina said...

RReally like your looks! You have a new follower! :)

www.cherchezla-femme.blogspot.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

Hi Christina,

Thank you so much:)

You have a new follower too! I love, love, love your blog! those H & M booties are soooo cute!

Lizette said...

Fantastic Jacket I love its asymmetrical look. Looking forward to seeing more outfits from you. Now following.
I hope you´ll visit me soon :)
Kisses from Madrid,
Lizette
www.lejoiede-lizette.blogspot.com

ZANAH said...

Love your DV OTK boots... I wanted to buy them in the cream color !

Bisous,
Mon Mode Blog

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Hi! I have just discovered your blog and I love your style! I follow you! :)
Mónica.

Annabelle Fleur said...

Hi Monica,

Thank you very much for your support!

Love from Los Angeles :)

FASHION STATE OF MIND said...

I love your leather jacket!

http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

Iubire said...

the jacket is amazing! see you every day!
bye besitos from chile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...