Affair with a Flare

Wearing my new favorite pair of jeans! It was a monstrous task to find them, but I finally did! Let me explain why… You see, I am 5.8, constantly wearing high heels, and most jeans cut me right in the middle of my ankle. Up until recently this wasn’t much of a problem, I wore mainly skinny jeans. But now that wide leg is back in, I spend at least a month trying to find something that fits me right. Let’s just say my friends had a good laugh at my expense… I say wide-legged or flare jeans look right only if they are super long! Makes you look taller, slimmer and all of those other wonderful things. So, for all the tall girls out there check this brand out, I am definitely a fan now :)
Rag & Bone – Flare Black Jeans, True Religion – Shirt, Be & D – Studded Bag, Charles David – Oxfords, Free People – Earrings, Fendi – Watch.

Love,
Annabelle