I think I like stripes a little too much...








So I think I like stripes a little too much! I just can’t resist! For example, I was looking for a maxi skirt for a while. I tried a lot of different ones on but when I saw this one, I just knew I had to have it! The fabric is the softest cotton imaginable and fabric is quite important to me. I have a very difficult time wearing anything made from wool! I start itching all over and pretty soon I can’t wait to take it off! I bought this leather jacket recently, because I really liked the extra little details on the shoulders and on the side of the jacket! Anyway, I hope you like it!

Have a wonderful week,
Annabelle

Kinder Aggugini – Leather Jacket, Gap – Black Tank Top, Soft Joie – Maxi Skirt, Charles David – Oxfords, Be & D – Handbag, Free People – Earings.