Rebecca Minkoff Party Hosted by Agyness Deyn


The beautiful and stylish LA crowd...
Lauren Conrad is absolutely gorgeous and sweet! 
I am such a huge fan of Dexter, meeting Jennifer Carpenter was such a huge honor. 
Jayma Mays from Glee had this fantastic belted purple blazer on, I wanted to steel it right off of her:)
Check out Rebecca Minkoff's HOT pregnancy style! Those heels are so fantastic! I had my eye on them for a while!
I want them all!!!
STUDS!!!!  
Did you guys really think I could leave without trying a pair of boots on!  They will be mine!
Ah, the changing rooms transformed into retro phone booth. So, after a few, ok 2, glasses of champagne Emil and I had some fun!
These are my mostly-sitting-around shoes! 
The End:)


Follow VivaLuxury
I had a pleasure of being invited to the Rebecca Minkoff Party at Confederacy hosted by Agyness Deyn.  It was such a spectacular night.I am a huge fan of her bags and shoes and  I was completely blown away by her gorgeous ready to wear line. A brilliant mix of easy separates in luxurious fabrics. Amazing prints and cuts! I have a feeling you will be seeing quite a bit from her line on my blog in the future.


      I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in ROMWE Retro Bag Giveaway! 
The GIVEAWAY ends August 15, 2011, so there is still plenty of time to join. 
I wish everyone the best of luck!

Hope you all have a great weekend,
Love,
Ananbelle

Skirt - Just Cavalli, Top - In Add Minus, Necklace - ShopBelina, Bag - Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes - Miu Miu

Labels: , , , , , , , ,