Purple Haze








I wanted to share some of the pictures Emil and I took last Thursday. I've been wearing a lot of flats lately and if you follow my blog you know just how unusual that is! But I have a new found respect for a comfortable shoe and my poor feet are very happy! They are finally getting some rest after all the abuse I've been putting them through:)

At this moment these are my favorite, I am absolutely in love with the combination of colors and of course the bunny ears are simply adorable! What do you guys think? Cute, right? They also come in pink, and I don't think I can resist buying them in another color. When I put them on I just cannot help it but smile...

What do you think about my new favorite spider bracelet? Isn't it absolutely stunning! I can believe it was only $24.00! What a bargain for such an amazing piece!

Blazer - Zara, Shorts - Nasty Gal, Top - Joe's Jeans, Flats - Le Bunny  Bleu, Clutch - Asos, Jewelry - ShopBelina.com


Love you all very much,
Keep on smiling,
Annabelle




Labels: , , , , , , ,