FALL FICTION





(Top - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Skirt - Romwe, Bag - Asos, Necklase - ShopBelina.com, Pumps - Steve Madden)



Looking through some of my latest posts I definitely see a theme developing.... Yellow and animal print seem to be the obsessions du jour... So, when I saw these Steve Madden pumps I simply couldn't resist. I love a thick heel and a hidden platform, for me, this combination provides the maximum amount of comfort for a shoe on such a tall heel. God, I must be getting old if I am talking about shoes and comfort:)

As I slowly begin to accept that fall is here, I moving on to a more autumn appropriate palette. One of my favorite color combination is cream, reddish-burgundy, black and brown. I thought that a little bit of animal print might give this outfit a fun twist. What do you guys think? I also have a new found respect for higher waist-lines. As much as I adore low-rise jeans, lately I am attracted to a the level of sophistication higher waist-lines bring to outfits. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not yet ready for high-rise skinny jeans, I tried a pair on last week and Emil almost died of laughter, but skirts and trousers are definitely a go:)

On a more personal note, I had minor surgery last Sunday which prevented me from posting more. I am doing better now, so I promise to get back to my usual routine!

Love,
Annabelle


Labels: , , , , , ,