Mellow Yellow, a Day with My Family:)



I wanted to introduce you guys to my wonderful family. As I told you before my mom and brother came for a visit from Canada, so here are some pictures from out trip to the beautiful Getty Villa in Malibu. 

Biggest surprise was when I saw my little brother, he is only 16 and already over 6ft tall. I guess he is not so little anymore:) Do you guys think we look alike? What about my mom and I? 

Five years ago I lost my dad to cancer and we made it through that difficult time by loving and supporting each other. I contemplated whether I should talk about my father on this blog but decided that what happened to him is a big part of who I am today. I realized how important family is and also how important it is to cherish every single day we have together. 

So, I hope you remember to enjoy every single minute of every single day. 
Love,
Annabelle

P.S. Emil said my shoes look like the ones Goldmember wore in Austin Powers. I decided to skip the "Don't ever make fun of my Zanotti shoes" talk:)

Jeans - Diesel, Bag - Asos, Sweater - BCBG, Shoes - Giuseppe Zanotti, Jewelry - Planet Blue.

Labels: , , , , , ,