(Dress - inlovewithfashion.com, Cleobella clutch - stefanibags.com, Belt & Necklace - Forever 21, Pumps - Steve Madden, Bracelets - ShopBelina.com)
I wanted to use this post as an opportunity to answer some of the email questions I received lately.
1. I've been using the same hair products for the past 5 years, I don't use any styling products at all, just wash, condition and style. I use FRESH Milk & Rose shampoo and FRESH Pomegranate conditioner.
2. Yes, Emil and I are married, we celebrated 4 years together this July.
3. I was born in Riga, Latvia. Unfortunately I don't speak Latvian, I was small when my parents and I moved to Canada. I went back for a visit a few years ago and I can't wait to go back!
4. To stay in shape, I run at least 4 times a week for an hour or so. I started running about 6 years ago, at first I couldn't go beyond 5 minutes, but slowly I was able to build up my endurance. Now I can't image my life without it.
5. I love animals and I have a little Pomeranian puppy named Sable, who lives in Canada with my mom and brother. Sable was supposed to move to LA with me but my mom and brother are so attached to her it would be to cruel to take her away. And the thought of getting another dog feels like cheating, she is my one and only:)
6. The reason my mouth is always open in my pictures is quite simple. I fell off a bike when I was younger and busted my lip pretty badly. I still have the scar which makes my mouth a little crooked if I have my lips pressed together. If you look at the very last picture on this post you can see it:) I am pretty self-conscious about it, so smiling or opening my mouth slightly is like a second nature, I don't even notice doing it:)
7. I got a few emails asking why I never post pictures of Emil. When I started this blog I gave away a certain degree of privacy and I am comfortable with this decision. He on the other hand is a very private person, but I haven't given up on trying to change his mind:)
8. My biggest goal for this blog was to meet people from all over the world who share my interest in fashion. And I am very fortunate indeed, because of blogging, I've met wonderfully loving, creative and lively people and established what I now believe are life-long friendships.
Happy Monday Everyone,