IN ANTICIPATION OF CELEBRATION...


(Dress - Robert Rodriguez, Clutch - Love Moschino, Heels - Dolce & Gabbana, Ring & Bracelet - Samantha Wills)



I am very excited to team up with CHICISIMO to co-host a very special Christams 2011 Game.  With the Holiday season in full swing, seems like we are in for some serious dressing up. So, starting today until January 5th 2012 we invite you to share your favorite Holiday looks on Chicisimo Christmas Events webpage. I will have the pleasure of choosing 3 of my favorite looks, which will be published on this blog once the event is over. 

My choice is this little black dress with a twist, which is becoming a clear favorite. I find that I am really attracted to a mix of hard and soft fabrics, so when I saw a leather dress with a chiffon skirt I simply couldn't resist. Even for special events, I don't like to fuss with my hair too much, I either wear it down or in a messy side braid. I completed my outfit with a cute mini clutch and a pair of black and gold wedges. 

I look forward to seeing your Holiday looks
Best Wishes,
Annabelle
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN





















Labels: , , , , , ,