PASTEL CRUSH







(Textured knit dress with cut outs - Shopakira.com, Equipment signature mint blouse - cute ones here & here, Anthropologie golden plains pouch, Zara high heel sandals with buckles)


Sort of obsessed with color mint right now, I spotted this shirt in a store a few days ago and couldn't resist adding it to my growing Equipment shirt collection. Pastel silk makes me weak in my knees...
Ever since I got back from New York, I've been wearing a lot of dresses, I guess the warm weather is getting to me:)  So, when Emil and I decided to go to our favorite Cuban restaurant for some dinner and drinks, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to dress up a bit. This particular one is my current favorite. Love the texture and the side cut outs.

Happy Monday,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,