ABSTRACT AFFAIR







(Diane Von Furstenburg skirt, Equipment Quinn Twister-Print blouse, Anthropologie golden plains pouch, Alexander Wang  Noemi Booties, Samantha Wills Persian Room necklace)



Didn't I tell you I love pockets on a skirt:) This DVF skirt is an old treasure, I got it a few years ago and it's still a favorite. Don't you love when that happens...

Wanted to introduce you to my little furry friend Sunny. Emil and I met Sunny and his owner in Malibu and just had to include him in this post. He was so sweet and friendly, like most of Pomeranians are, and we both fell in love with his spunky and playful temperament. I must have spent at least an hour playing with him:)  I don't know if I told you but I am absolutely crazy about dogs. I have a Pomeranian named Sable who lives in Canada with my mom and brother. I miss her dearly so anytime I see these fluffy, sweet dogs I turn into a blubbering, drooling, baby-talking mush... 

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

Have a fantastic weekend,
Love,
Annabelle



Labels: , , , , , ,