DIRECTIVES WEST FALL 2012 FASHION SHOW











This week Emil and I had the pleasure of attending Directives West Fall 2012 Fashion show in Downtown LA. The show featured a few wonderful LA and Australian brands, including Bless'ed Are the Meek, Bishop of Seventh, Chaser, Heartloom, J. Leyendecker, Joe's, Marna Ro, Sam&Lavi and W By Walter Mendez.

Held at a cool Downtown loft, the show began on time, which was a very pleasant surprise.Without hesitation, I have to admit, it was one of the most wonderful shows I've ever seen. Somewhere in the middle of  the fashion show I realized I lost count of all the pieces I simply must have. We shot over a hundred pics, and I sincerely wish I could post them all! Hands down, favorite moment of the night was sipping chardonnay while watching a gorgeous model, wearing a stunning floor-length leather bodice gown, strut her stuff to the sound of "We Are Young" by Fun!

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN 

Labels: , , , , , ,