(Blouse - Billabong, Zara blazer & heels, jeans old - similar here & here, 3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch, Asos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, A pendant albeitjewelry.com)
I would like to thank you for your continued support and for your wonderful emails. You words of encouragement mean the world to me and I just want to say again that if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email:) I also want to take this opportunity to answer some of the more frequent questions.
1. I'm really not that tall:) I'm about 5.8. High heels are real miracle workers, huh:)
2. Yes, my friends borrow my clothes, shoes and bags all the time. I believe in sharing:)
3. I don't wear a lot of makeup. I hate foundation and never wear it, but I do like a bit of bronzer. I am a complete mascara and eye liner addict. YSL Noir Haute Densite mascara and Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel liner are my favorite ones.
4. Favorite cafe in LA is Urth Caffe Santa Monica. I recommend trying Green Tea Boba and cherry pie. And they make an amazing cup of coffee:)
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie of all time. Audrey Hepburn is timeless.
6. I am a shoeaholic, I love shoes, I just can't help it! In fact I just bough a new pair today:)
7. I do exercise, I run and do Yoga. Started running a few years ago, and it was really hard at first, but now I'can't live without it.
8. If I wasn't a fashion blogger, I think I would love to be a fashion designer. I have a ton of sketch books at home full of ides for clothes, shoes and jewelry:)