FOLLOW THE SUN & 3.1 PHILLIP LIM MINUTE CLUTCH
















(Blouse - Billabong, Zara blazer & heels, jeans old - similar here & here, 3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch,  Asos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, A pendant albeitjewelry.com)



Hey Everyone,

I would like to thank you for your continued support and for your wonderful emails. You words of encouragement mean the world to me and I just want to say again that if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email:) I also want to take this opportunity to answer some of the more frequent questions.

1. I'm really not that tall:) I'm about 5.8. High heels are real miracle workers, huh:)

2. Yes, my friends borrow my clothes, shoes and bags all the time. I believe in sharing:)

3. I don't wear a lot of makeup. I hate foundation and never wear it, but I do like a bit of bronzer. I am a complete mascara and eye liner addict. YSL Noir Haute Densite mascara and Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel liner are my favorite ones. 

4. Favorite cafe in LA is Urth Caffe Santa Monica. I recommend trying Green Tea Boba and cherry pie. And they make an amazing cup of coffee:)

5. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie of all time. Audrey Hepburn is timeless. 

6. I am a shoeaholic, I love shoes, I just can't help it! In fact I just bough a new pair today:)

7. I do exercise, I run and do Yoga. Started running a few years ago, and it was really hard at first, but now I'can't live without it. 

8. If I wasn't a fashion blogger, I think I would love to be a fashion designer. I have a ton of sketch books at home full of ides for clothes, shoes and jewelry:)


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  



Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,