SHORT STORY








(Extend Nude Multi Sandals - shopjellypop.com, Zara shorts, cooperative mixed media neon bag - urbanoutfitters.com, Claudine colorblocked shirtdress - raecollections.comAsos spike stretch bracelet, cute ones here & here)



 Absolutely loving the weather lately, I know I say it a lot but we do get those nasty, cold days in LA sometimes:) I got this dress in New York and was pretty excited to finally wear it. Love how versatile it is, looks pretty cool as a dress and as a shirt. And of course the combination of colors is so pretty!

In other news, I am pretty excited to collaborate with shopjellypop.com to introduce their new Spring 2012 collection of shoes via lookbook.nu. For my look, I chose these cute mixed upper sandals, because I just love a nice chunky platform for Summer. So, just this one time, HYPE if you like the look:)

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

Happy Monday,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , ,