DETAIL ORIENTED


(Gifted Winter Kate Riya dress - StefaniBags.com, Zara heels, 3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch,  Asos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one)




Really fell in love with the tribal pattern on the front of this dress, and of course the black and white combination is so timeless. I like a little black dress with a bit of drama, like an interesting shape or fabric or a bit of cute detailing. 

Another obsession of the moment seem to be clutches in all colors and sizes. Funny, it used to be all about a huge caryall for me. The bigger, the better. I mean, leaving the house without a cosmetics bag, 2 hair brushes, 3 organizers and a bunch of Emil's stuff, which always magically founds its way into my bag - unthinkable! But now, I am finding that a smaller purse is much more efficient. At the end of the day, I really don't need to have 7 lip glosses with me all the time:) Yesterday, it only took me about 30 seconds to find my car keys, a new speed record, believe me:)

This particular clutch by Phillip Lim is a favorite! I got a few emails about it, yes, it's white on one side and black on the other. Cool, right?! It's like two bags in one! 


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , , ,