A HINT OF GLINT










(J Brand mid-rise skinny jeans in soft lilac, Ted Baker micro pleat Emmii top3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch,  Asos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, Zara laminated high wedge)



Always on a look out for a good pair of jeans, I was delighted when my beloved J Brand jeans come out with fresh new colors for spring.  I have to admit, it was pretty difficult choosing between the prettiest blue, sherbet yellow and this pretty pale lavender. But I have a soft spot for all shades of purple so I finally decided on the lavender. Absolutely happy with my decision, I am pretty sure I am going to get the yellow ones as well. Yes, I am one of those people who buy things they like in all the available colors. Because after all, if the color is different it's basically a different pair of jeans, right:)?

Hope you guys are not getting tired of seeing this Phillip Lim clutch. I know I've used it in every single one of my posts lately but it's one of those magical bags that works with everything. I am starting to feel bad for my old favorites collecting dust on the shelves and I make an effort to use a different bag yet come back to this clutch anyway. Does it ever happen to you? Any favorites at the moment?


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  

Have a great week,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , , , ,