PERFECT ASYMMETRY












(BCBG blouse old, Helmut Lang Fulcrum print skirt, Giuseppe Zanotti colorblock high heel sandals old,  Asos spike stretch bracelet3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch) 


Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the long silence but I spend last week fighting the most hideous case of the sniffles, which rendered taking pictures absolutely impossible. Normally I start taking massive amounts of vitamins around April to combat Spring-time colds, but this year my fail-proof plan failed me measurably! Oh well, a week in bed gave me some time to finally catch up on my on-line shopping and of course Gossip Girl:)

Now that I am back in fighting shape, I am eager to show of my new splurges. Case in point, this  asymmetric hemline Helmut Lang skirt. Perfect draping, taupe leather waistband and geometric print come together effortlessly to create a perfect Summer staple. Love at first sight!



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle


All pics in this post taken by my friend Jessica.

Labels: , , , , , ,