PRETTY PLEATS










(Equipment signature mint blouse - cute ones here & here, Nanette Lepore sweet sixteen skirtStylebyMarina.com sequined clutch bagAsos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, J Crew friendship bracelets)

Another one of my happy, twirly outfits. I simply can't help it, it is just not humanly possible to wear this skirt and not twirl and smile and dance and laugh. Granted I did get some looks from people passing by, yet I hardly care when the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I am wearing a neon orange, pleated master piece of a skirt. 


P.S. Last week I mentioned that I partnered up with Threadflip, an online retailer which allows you to sell items from your closet. This week, I added a few new items, so CLICK HERE to check them out! Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have questions about any of the items:)




FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN




Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,