SHOP VIVALUXURY ON THREADFLIP







(Inlovewithfashion lavender chiffon dress, Black lace shorts, Reiss mini cross-body bag, Winter Kate Riya dress, H&M leather zip-front skirt, Pour La Victoire patent pumps)

Hey Everyone,

This time I am really excited to partner with Threadflip, an online retailer which allows you to sell items from your closet. Together with Socialyte, Threadflip is launching a special store filled with items from your favorite fashion bloggers. 
Above are the pics of some of the items currently available for sale from my closet on Threadflip. To view complete list CLICK HERE. If you have any questions about any of the items, please feel free to contact me directly and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

P.S. I don't know how I am going to part with that lavender chiffon dress but I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it as much as I did:)



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,