THINK PINK













(Gifted stylebymarina.com dress & sequined clutch bag, Zara heels & jacket, Asos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, J Crew friendship bracelets)




When Emil and I left home this morning, the sun was shining, the sky was bright blue and everything seemed to point to a warm sunny day. Our plan was to take a casual stroll down Melrose and maybe grab some lunch later. Boy, was the morning weather misleading. By the time we got to Melrose, it was absolutely freezing! In a desperate attempt to keep myself warm I put on the only jacket I had with me, which happen to be this cute bleached denim one I just got from Zara. Later on, looking at the pics, I am rather happy with the way the jacket brings out the pinkiness of the dress. Talk about accidental pairings, huh...



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,