BEACH BUMMING - VIVALUXURY ON INSTAGRAM













Bag: Vanessa Mooney via StefaniBags | Bikini Top: Vitamin A { similar here & here} |  Bikini Bottom: Victorias Secret { similar here} | Jewelry: House of Harlow Ring via Glamhouse LA, bracelets ASOS, J Crew { also loving these ones herehere & here }


I wanted to share some of my latest adventures on Instagram. Since, it's been so hot lately, Emil and I spent every little bit of free time in Malibu, at the beach. Normally, Malibu is at least 10 degrees cooler than the rest of the city, so it's pretty much the only place where we can still breathe. The rest of the city is like a hot frying pan, even 10 minutes outside feels like eternity. But I suppose I shouldn't be complaining, the weather in Malibu is just perfect and there are definitely worst things than frolicking on the beach in October:)

 Follow me on INSTAGRAM (@vivaluxuryblog) to keep in touch and see more of my current favorites!

P. S. If you haven't already done so, CLICK HERE to Enter INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY to win $100.00 Gift Card to Boticca!



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle



Labels: , , , , ,