BREAKFAST IN BED





Tea Set: antique { similar here & here } | Breakfast tray: West Elm { similar here & here } | Silver mercury vase: Pottery Barn { similar here }

On very rare occasions, on those especially lazy, gloomy days, there is really nothing I love more than to have breakfast in bed while reading one of my favorite books or catching up on my on-line shopping. Normally, my days start very early so I barely have time to grab breakfast on my way out. But on days like this it's all about taking time to enjoy some of my favorites like granola and yogurt parfait, great cup of tea and of course a chocolate chip cookie, like this one from Cooper Avenue

Another reason I love these days so much is because I get to use this beautiful tea set, which was a present from my grandmother. It's been in my family for more than 50 years, and was given to my grandmother by her mother, my great grand mother. The set was mainly used on special occasions and witnessed many celebrations and important events in my family, which is why it is so precious to me. Every time I use it, I take a trip down the memory lane and cannot help but feel like having breakfast in bed everyday! 





FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , ,