MINI STRIPES










Leather skirt: Free People | Pumps: J Crew | Top: Vince Camuto | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklace : Minusey | Bracelet: Ily Couture | Watch: Michel Kors


Emil and I spent the entire Sunday wondering around one of our favorite Places in LA - Melrose Avenue, doing what we love best: shopping, walking, chatting and dining. Ok, so maybe I like shopping a little more than Emil does, maybe even a lot more. But I have no reason to complain, really, aside from an occasional joke about my shoe addiction, as far as shopping goes he is super supportive and even helps me pick out outfits sometimes:) 

Since it's still relatively warm in LA, I can get away with wearing skirts and shorts, which I must admit, I've been doing quite a bit lately.  I've been obsessing with this particular one for a while now, seems like it was sold out in all my usual shopping places. By chance, I found it last week, and couldn't be happier I did! Really love the fit and shape, not to mention a great leather skirt is one of those super versatile items that can be worn in endless number of ways. So be prepared to see it a lot:)!



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , ,