MY CURL CONFESSION PART 2








BCBG MAX AZRIA Destry dress | Milly Harper haircalf camera bag Alexander Wang Nikola mule pumps | Nordstrom Stargazer skinny bangles in gold multi | Cara accessories spiked stretch bracelet | Aqua enamel bangles - similar here & here | Free People cool cat sunglasses



Lately, I've gotten so many emails from you lovely ladies, about my hair, I decided to dedicate a post to my current hair product favorites. As I've mentioned before I was lucky enough to try products from a new hair-care line by Paul Mitchell, designed especially for curly hair and was hooked from the first time! 



So, here is what I am currently using: 

I start with Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo and follow with Full Circle Leave-In Treatment, to keep my hair frizz free. Both products are extremely gentle and do a fantastic job leaving hair smooth and silky without weighing it down. 

Usually I let my hair air dry, which takes about half an hour thanks to dry California heat and only use a blowdryer in emergency cases. Once my hair is completely dry, I use a 2 inch curling iron to create loose waves concentrating on the ends. I finish with Twirl Around Crunch Free Curl Definer, a smoothing and conditioning formula which helps the curls last all day. And by all day, I mean exactly that. While we were shooting pictures for this particular outfit I was twirling and jumping around like a crazy woman. Yet, no matter what I did, the curls bounced back into place. And let me tell you, I am definitely not complaining about that:)

Good news is that Paul Mitchell Curls products are now available at salons, you can CLICK HERE to find one near you!

To share your curl confession, simply CLICK HERE and use #CURLCONFESSION to share your curly hair story! 



FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , , , ,