COLLAR CRAZY













Dress: via SoNextYear { similar here & here } | Bracelets: via Swarovski - resin bangle & slake gray bracelet | Heels: Nicholas | Bag Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: via BCBG





Sort of living a very surreal moment right now... I've always been a huge Swarovski fan, so when I was approached to help showcase some of the must-have pieces of the season, you can imagine I was beyond ecstatic:) For my look, I chose two elegant yet modern, Swarovski crystal encrusted bracelets, which in my opinion work equally well for day or night. To maximize the impact of the jewelry, I wanted to keep to a black and white color palette, adding just a bit of color drama with grayish-turquise print elements of the dress. 

The heels are brand new, and definitely my favorite pair at the moment! Arguably, white is not necessarily a fall color. But I think it offsets perfectly the darker fall color palette and adds a light element, which is so important for me in an outfit. So, that's pretty much my justification for buying white heels in November. Not really sure how I'm gonna to explain getting the same pair in black... But I'm pretty confident I'll come up with something:) 

BTW, do you guys ever get the same pair of shoes in different colors?


Have a wonderful week, Everyone!

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle




Labels: , , , , , ,