IT'S RAINING RINGS


Yeah, I am definitely having a ring moment... This morning, I finally got to organize my jewelry box and thought it would be nice to show all my favorites at once. What prompted this sudden urge to clean up, you may ask? Well, you see a few days ago, while having breakfast and scrolling down a list of blogs I follow on bloglovin', I came across a few jewelry posts. Beautifully organized jewelry boxes, trees and displays put my overflowing jewelry-storage arrangement to shame. I knew right there and then, something had to change. Oh, and I am planning to do a post about jewelry-storage once I am completely done organizing everything!

By the way, I find that  bloglovin' really is the most convenient way to keep an eye on all the blogs I follow and discover new ones. So definitely check them out, and perhaps even follow me by CLICKING HERE:) 


Most of the rings I am wearing today come with a bit of a background story, which is probably why I am so attached to them. Whether a gift from my mom, or a random purchase on Venice beach while Emil and I were on our very first date, most of these are really little time capsule treasures from special moments in my life... 


Rings: Angel ring by Toosis via Boticca | House of Harlow pyramid wrap ring | Lucky Brand large turquoise ring { similar here } | Fossil large gold ring { similar here } | Robert Lee Morris silver crystal pave flower ring { similar here } | Lucky Brand silver & pink large quartz cocktail rings { similar here & here } | Large black & crystal ring - old { similar here } | Nails: Illamasqua nail polish in robin egg blue

Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , ,