MIRROR MIRROR...



Alice + Olivia Odell mirrored wedge pumps  { other sizes here }

I pretty much gave up on finding a pair of metallic shoes until I spotted these gorgeous Alice + Olivia Odell mirrored wedge pumps. You see, most metallic pumps I came across were simply too formal to wear every day but I was looking for something I can pair with dresses but also jeans or leather pants. So, the moment I laid my eyes on these beauties, I knew I finally found exactly what I was looking for. Waiting for 3 whole days until they arrived seemed like an eternity... Suppose, that's one of the down sides of internet shopping - no instant gratification:) But as they say good things are worth waiting for, and these were definitely worth the wait!  

P.S. Don't forget to Enter AnthemWares International GIVEAWAY to win Angel Jackson bag! CLICK HERE to Enter! 


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: