MINT CONDITION

 Got this sweater last night as an early Christmas present, so naturally I couldn't resist the urge to wear it right away. So warm and cozy and of course I love the pretty shade of mint! Big fan of those day-to-night pieces:) Emil and I have a few quick errands to run this morning to finish up last minute additions to our Christmas shipping list. I know, can't believe I waited till last minute this year... Not me at all, normally I'm done wrapping presents in July:) Lesson learned for next year:) Later on we are heading to Emil's parents house for a very traditional Christmas dinner. Good food, great company and loads of presents, pretty much doesn't get any better!

My family and I also wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope joy and happiness snow on you, may all your days be marry and may Santa be extra good to you:)! 







Rebecca Minkoff metal corner clutch | Heed v-neck blend sweater | Free People boyfriend jeans { similar here & here } | "City Lights" Clear quartz over green onyx cocktail ring via Tacori | Armani Exchange chronograph boyfriend watch { similar here } | Cara Accessories spike stretch pave bracelet  { similar here } | ASOS earrings { cute ones here & here } | Butter London nail polish in "Queen Vic"

Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , , , ,