WELL SUITED & PHILLIP LIM PASHLI MESSANGER BAG

















Lilac mandarin collar blazer & high waisted tapered trousers via Goodnight Macaroon | 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli messenger bag | Cara Accessories jeweled and agate statement necklace { also loving this one & this one } | Casadei pumps - old { similar options here & here } | Zara blouse | Coat - via McGinn Collection | Infinity knot thin gold plated ring & gold plated swallow thin bangle via Goodnight Macaroon

I don't really know what it is about pastel-colored suits that makes me so weak. Maybe I have a soft spot for pieces with masculine and feminine traits, but I sure can't resist them, especially ones in such pretty shade of lavender. I told you guys, I am having a purple, burgundy, lavender moment:) 


Emil and I had a bunch of meetings and errands to run yesterday and since the weather in LA continues to be absolutely miserable, i.e. super-cold, cloudy and gray, I thought what a perfect opportunity to take my new suit out for a walk. I like to wear as much color on days like this as possible, seems counterintuitive but it sure helps combat those dark-rainy-day blues. 

Mind you with Christmas and New Years right around the corner my mood doesn't really need any help:) I love Winter Holidays! Beautiful Christmas trees, wrapping presents, sound of jingle bells and egg nog, it pretty much doesn't get better than that! I just hope it doesn't rain this year like it did the year before! Cause I'm dreaming of white Christmas, and if not white, at least dry:)


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  


Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle




Labels: , , , , ,