RAD ROMPER

Wanted to say a quick hello before I leave for Miami Swim Week! I am so excited, I can hardly wait! Smack in the middle of packing right now, I am trying to figure out how to fit all the shoes I simply must have with me, in what seems to be the tiniest suitcase:) I definitely tend to bring way more stuff than I need, guess 10 pairs of shoes for 5 days may be a bit of an overkill, huh? :) Gotta work on packing lighter at some point... Or not :)

I promise to do a few posts from Miami, and you can follow me on Instagram at @VivaLuxuryBlogso stay tuned! :)






Yumi Kim Liz romper { also love this color & this one } | Loeffler Randall Rider bag { also love this version in black } | Zara heels | Sunglasses - old { very similar here } | Vanessa Mooney Lynx cuff & Estella bracelet | Essie nail polish in "Rock The Boat" on hands and in "Bouncer, It's Me" on toes 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,