VIVA LAS VEGAS


Hey Everyone! Finally, I get to share a few of my favorites from an amazing Vegas trip Emil and I took a few weeks ago! Even though this was not our first visit to Vegas, everytime we come here we are completely blown away by the whole experience. It's like the town gets bigger and better and brighter all the time... !

As usual we stayed at Wynn, I suppose we are a bit boring this way, but I guess we enjoy the familiarity... Why take a gamble if we already found a place we really love!  Since Emil and I don't really gamble much, we usually spent time lounging by the pool, stuffing out faces at SW Steakhouse or the Terrace Cafe, walk around the strip or go shopping. Shopping of course being the one I enjoy a bit more than Emil does:) But hey, how do you go to Vegas and not go shopping! Ahhh..., completely not possible!!!! 

But I guess one of my biggest guilty pleasures while in Vegas is room service breakfast. I take breakfast very seriously in general, but in Vegas especially, I can sit for hours sipping coffee, munching on croissants and enjoying the view below. Wish I could have breakfast like that everyday ... :) 

 Is it wrong that I am already planning my next visit? :)





























IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER: Finders Keepers t-shirt dress { also love this color & this one } | Zara heels | Lovers + Friends Angel tank dressIsabel Marant Lucie sandals { also love this option & this one } | Mikoh Swimwear Kirra bikini top & dreamland bottom | Tart Collections top & shorts | Gold Hawk modern deco tank { also here } | Estee Lauder Pure Color lip shine in "Pink Patent " & "X-Pose Rose", Pure Color illuminating powder gelee, Pure Color nail polish in "Bittersweet" & "Nudite"

THROUGHOUT: Saint Laurent classic duffle bag via Ssense { in white here, also love this red version } | Mirrored aviators - old { similar here } | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, original titan bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring, ultra mini titan crystal ring & Capri 5 wrap bracelet 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , ,