ROSE SANGRIA RECIPE


Happy Monday, Everyone! I want to take this opportunity to share another one of my super-easy and quick recipes. As I have mentioned before, as much as I like going out to eat, I love staying in just as well. Sometimes, all you need to create a special evening is your favorite bottle of wine, something yummy to munch on and a chance to cuddle up with a great book. So, whenever I'm in a mood for such an evening, I like to grab a bottle of Sofia Monterey County Rose, a particular favorite, and make a super refreshing Sangria. Reason why I like to drink it this way, is because fresh berries help to bring out the delicate notes of strawberries, lavender, cherry, raspberry and citrus zest in this wine. So, I hope you enjoy this recipe and please let me know if you have any questions! 

INGREDIENTS:

Sangria:
1 bottle of Francis Ford Coppola Sofia Monterey County Rose
1 bottle of sparkling water
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of raspberries
1 cup of white peaches, diced
1 cup of strawberries, diced
1 lemon, juiced
2 oranges, juiced + 1 orange for garnish

Hours D'oeuvres:
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of cherry jam 
1/2 cup of toasted almond
1 box of crackers or crisps

PREPARATION:

Sangria: 
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well to help dissolve the sugar. Once you are done, refrigerate Sangria for about an hour. Next, pour the mixture into individual glasses and garnish with orange slices. 

Hours D'oeuvres:
Top each crisp with half a spoon of cottage cheese and cherry jam, garnish with almonds. 









Francis Ford Coppola Sofia Monterey County Rose | Michael Aram cheese board & knife set | Crystal bowl - old { similar here } | Pottery Barn mercury glass vase - sold out { similar here }

Thank you for reading
Bon Appetit,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , ,