A DAY IN A LIFE WITH BAILEY44

5:45am I usually wake up at 5:45 to go hiking. I hate hiking when it's hot, and the weather is much cooler early in the morning! Getting up so early was really hard at first, but I am completely used to it by now. 

7:30am Normally, I hike for about an hour and a half, so, I am back home by 7:30. It takes me about 30 minutes to get ready, depending of course, on how my hair is behaving that day :) As I mentioned before, my make up routine is super simple. A bit of bronzer, blush, lip balm and lipstick is pretty much what I do on daily basis. My eye make up is a tad more complicated, but I've been doing it for sow long, I can do my cat-eyes and mascara in under a minute by now:) Choosing what I wear that day, depends on what I'm in a mood for and what my plans are. Today for example, I had a bunch of meetings in a morning and wanted to look chic and polished, so I went with a sharp dress, structured blazer and a pair of statement heels. 

9:00am Most of the time I schedule meetings and errands for morning. This way, I have time later in the day to take care of all the blog-related things like taking pictures, answering emails and shopping, of course:)

1:00pm Today, I was done with meetings a bit early, so Emil and I decided to grab some lunch at Le Pain Quotidien. We are completely addicted to their coffee and pastries! Normally, I carry my lap top everywhere I go and often do most of my work at a cafe. For some reason I am much more productive this way. Of course, the 2-3 cups of coffee I get, are probably the main reason for my hyper productivity:) 

3:00pm I am completely obsessed with fresh flowers! There are a few different flower shops around LA I normally frequent, but this particular one on Melrose Ave is probably my favorite. I try to stop by at least 2-3 times a week and can never resist buying a bouquet! How gorgeous are these white roses?!

3:30pm I don't necessarily shop everyday but if I'm in West Hollywood area I can't pass on the opportunity to stop by Robertson Blvd. Usually, I head straight to Kiehl's and Mac because I am completely addicted to their products! If you haven't tried Kiehl's Soy Milk and Honey whipped body butter, you definitely should! It smells amazing and makes your skin baby soft!

5:30pm Back home getting ready to go out with Emil for dinner. As I mentioned before, we are complete and total foodies and eating out is one of our favorite things to do! I guess I'm a bit old fashioned, but I like to dress up for dinner. I rarely wear jeans or even pants when we go out, for me it's all about dresses. I feel like when you dress up, it creates a certain atmosphere and makes an evening more special. Today, I chose to wear this gorgeous Bailey44 dress in cobalt, I'm sure you know how I feel about this particular color:) Yet, the main reason I adore this dress, is because it 's a perfect example of sexy yet elegant silhouette. Love the way the body-hugging fit is balanced by longer length and higher neckline!

6:30pm Today, Emil and I decided to go to Eveleigh on Sunset Blvd. We come here quite a bit, not just because we absolutely love the seasonal, farm-to-table inspired menu but also because we adore the rustic decor and the sunny patio! We were introduced to this place about 2 years ago by a friend of ours and have been coming here at least once a week since:)

9:30pm Back home, working on my lap top, either finishing up tomorrow's post or answering emails. If I have some free time after, I like to indulge in some on-line shopping or watch one of my favorite shows at the moment. Is anyone else completely addicted to The Bridge? I know I am:)

12:00am I admire people who can watch TV right before they go to bed, but it certainly never works for me. What does do the trick is reading, I think, I get it from my mom. She always used to read before bed, and I totally inherited this habit:) Emil makes fun of me for that all the time, because no matter where I am, I have to read before bed, but I mean what can I say - like mother, like daughter:)!

















Bailey44 Digital divided dress in multi Illesteva Leonard sunglasses | Sophia Webster Riko cut-out patent leather & suede sandals | Gucci Soho leather disco bagBailey44 Password dress in Grey/Black | Barbara Bui Mod's ankle boots | ShopBop leather baseball hatBailey44 Biotech dress in Blue/Black | J Crew flower drop earrings | Emporio Armani messenger bagVita Vede jewelry throughout 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , ,