A DAY IN A LIFE WITH BAILEY44

September 17, 2013

5:45am I usually wake up at 5:45 to go hiking. I hate hiking when it's hot, and the weather is much cooler early in the morning! Getting up so early was really hard at first, but I am completely used to it by now. 

7:30am Normally, I hike for about an hour and a half, so, I am back home by 7:30. It takes me about 30 minutes to get ready, depending of course, on how my hair is behaving that day :) As I mentioned before, my make up routine is super simple. A bit of bronzer, blush, lip balm and lipstick is pretty much what I do on daily basis. My eye make up is a tad more complicated, but I've been doing it for sow long, I can do my cat-eyes and mascara in under a minute by now:) Choosing what I wear that day, depends on what I'm in a mood for and what my plans are. Today for example, I had a bunch of meetings in a morning and wanted to look chic and polished, so I went with a sharp dress, structured blazer and a pair of statement heels. 

9:00am Most of the time I schedule meetings and errands for morning. This way, I have time later in the day to take care of all the blog-related things like taking pictures, answering emails and shopping, of course:)

1:00pm Today, I was done with meetings a bit early, so Emil and I decided to grab some lunch at Le Pain Quotidien. We are completely addicted to their coffee and pastries! Normally, I carry my lap top everywhere I go and often do most of my work at a cafe. For some reason I am much more productive this way. Of course, the 2-3 cups of coffee I get, are probably the main reason for my hyper productivity:) 

3:00pm I am completely obsessed with fresh flowers! There are a few different flower shops around LA I normally frequent, but this particular one on Melrose Ave is probably my favorite. I try to stop by at least 2-3 times a week and can never resist buying a bouquet! How gorgeous are these white roses?!

3:30pm I don't necessarily shop everyday but if I'm in West Hollywood area I can't pass on the opportunity to stop by Robertson Blvd. Usually, I head straight to Kiehl's and Mac because I am completely addicted to their products! If you haven't tried Kiehl's Soy Milk and Honey whipped body butter, you definitely should! It smells amazing and makes your skin baby soft!

5:30pm Back home getting ready to go out with Emil for dinner. As I mentioned before, we are complete and total foodies and eating out is one of our favorite things to do! I guess I'm a bit old fashioned, but I like to dress up for dinner. I rarely wear jeans or even pants when we go out, for me it's all about dresses. I feel like when you dress up, it creates a certain atmosphere and makes an evening more special. Today, I chose to wear this gorgeous Bailey44 dress in cobalt, I'm sure you know how I feel about this particular color:) Yet, the main reason I adore this dress, is because it 's a perfect example of sexy yet elegant silhouette. Love the way the body-hugging fit is balanced by longer length and higher neckline!

6:30pm Today, Emil and I decided to go to Eveleigh on Sunset Blvd. We come here quite a bit, not just because we absolutely love the seasonal, farm-to-table inspired menu but also because we adore the rustic decor and the sunny patio! We were introduced to this place about 2 years ago by a friend of ours and have been coming here at least once a week since:)

9:30pm Back home, working on my lap top, either finishing up tomorrow's post or answering emails. If I have some free time after, I like to indulge in some on-line shopping or watch one of my favorite shows at the moment. Is anyone else completely addicted to The Bridge? I know I am:)

12:00am I admire people who can watch TV right before they go to bed, but it certainly never works for me. What does do the trick is reading, I think, I get it from my mom. She always used to read before bed, and I totally inherited this habit:) Emil makes fun of me for that all the time, because no matter where I am, I have to read before bed, but I mean what can I say - like mother, like daughter:)!

















Bailey44 Digital divided dress in multi Illesteva Leonard sunglasses | Sophia Webster Riko cut-out patent leather & suede sandals | Gucci Soho leather disco bagBailey44 Password dress in Grey/Black | Barbara Bui Mod's ankle boots | ShopBop leather baseball hatBailey44 Biotech dress in Blue/Black | J Crew flower drop earrings | Emporio Armani messenger bagVita Vede jewelry throughout 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

76 comments:

Milena Baskalovic said...

gerat post
http://crazyfashionbymj.blogspot.com/2013/09/budapest-day-1.html

Natali said...

So many fabulous outfits! Love that blue dress!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Camille said...

OMG you are so busy. I would die with such a schedule haha
The first skirt you are wearing is so pretty
Xoxo
http://camilleslifestylediary.blogspot.fr/

CORY SCOTT said...

These dresses are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Closet sale with DIOR items on the blog
http://www.thedeepbluecory.com/2013/09/shop-my-closet.html

Xoxo! Cory

YZ Chan said...

Great outfits, especially the first one. x

Nerve Wires

Jekaterina Mirmanova said...

I like your style and photos! Just amazing dress and earrings :)

http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com

http://reflexionaboutafashion.blogspot.com

Connie Tang said...

I love your last outfit! Such a sultry look!

xo, Connie
www.connnietang.com

Su nd Chris said...

You always look gorgeous, love the two skirts!!

xx Chris http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

Patricia loves fashion said...

Love all looks, but my favourite one is the last :))

Alina Ermilova said...

A really great post! It was really interesting to read!:)

http://alinaermilova.blogspot.com/

Tijana Momcilovic said...

nice post

http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

Marta- Dear Diary said...

Great outfits! Love them so much :D
Your're amazing!!

http://www.deardiary-fashion.com/
http://www.deardiary-fashion.com/

Kirsten Schwalke said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful post!!!! What a great idea:-) Before I had kids I also did my sports in the morning...I hope I'll be able to do it again when they are a bit older:-)
Wonderful pictures and really beautiful outfits!!!!
Xoxo, Kirsten

www.thedressbakery.blogspot.com

ss fashion world said...

love this ! you look gorgeous :) and my mom is the same like yours , she always reads before she goes to sleep but I just can't do the same ! :S lol

RaeSaysHey said...

I absolutely love this post! Such a fun way to document your day (:

gulsinem said...

what a nice blue dress and earrings!
I like your style.
loves

http://www.sinemspinkdiary.com/

Barbara tripstreasures said...

Oh this is a really fun post, love all the photos and reading about your day ( I would need more sleep though)

The leather skirt is great

www.tripsandtreasures.net

Rachel Lynne said...

LOVE this post! Your style is just amazing!

Mlle W said...

three perfect looks but no 1 really reminds me of LondonFashionWeek, especially the sunnies :)

* MlleWanderlust ✡

Ksenia Nova said...

What a beautiful and unusual shoes! I love it!

I invite to my Russian fashion blog! :)

With love, Ksenia Nova ...

http://ksenianova.blogspot.ru/

Here my FASHION blog...

Ksenia Nova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mónica López Gutierrez said...

amazing looks!!!
http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/oh-summer-where-do-you-go.html

Style-Squared said...

Super cool!!!





http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
https://www.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM

Laura Girard said...

Amazing outfits !
www.thestilettoholic.com
Love from Paris

Hi Tea Style said...

Beautiful photos! Love your style!
http://www.hiteastyle.com

Sej said...

You are incredibly beautiful!

I can't decide which of these outfits I like most.

You can never go wrong with monochrome and your skirt is so clever. Barbara Bui footwear isn't appreciated nearly enough. Your boots are so cute.

Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

x

Breakfast at Cindis said...

A-Freaking-mazing shoes and skirt :)

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

Nico lowbudget-lowcost said...

Everything is so stylsh!


Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/an-outfit-to-wear-cropped-sweater.html

Iliyana Licheva said...

such a cute post! love the way you describe the post!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Your routine sounds great. I am working on getting myself back into a regular routine. I'm a teacher and school started back about 4 weeks ago now and I am still struggling to get myself going on those early mornings. I have to get up at 6:00am to have time to get ready and get there. I'm also trying to get back to a walking routine in the evenings after work. There is no way I could get up in time to do it in the mornings before work.
I am one of those people who usually watch a little tv before bedtime. My mom is a reader before bedtime. I love to read but I can't do it before bedtime. Reading just gets my imagination going and then I end up laying in bed thinking about what is going to happen next and what I would have happen if I wrote the book.

Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Melminho said...

Beautiful outfits!You always look gorgeous!
Xoxo
http://melminho.blogspot.pt/

The Fashann Monster said...

You make white look so stylish.

The Fashann Monster

Leslie: DowntownHaute said...

Gorgeous!! You have amazing style
<3

http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

Niss said...

i love the casual outfit with your baseball cap. that's a rare look for you :) its great.

http://lifeofniss.blogspot.com

alexsandra g. said...

Oh love the outfits! The first one is my fave, the bag and shoes are stunning x

x
www.shades-of-style.com

Andrea jueong said...

You are so beautiful.It looks like that your life is a lot of fun.Please visit my blog sometimes.You're my inspiration :-)
http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

Venoma said...

Love those shoes from the first outfit. All three are great! :)

XoXo
Venoma
Venoma's fashion diary

monkeyshines ♥ said...

gorgeous looks!

monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

I'm Just Me said...

love the photos!
imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

Avellia Anwar said...

love the second look <3

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

JelinRosh said...

So you only get 5 hours and 45 minutes of sleep a day? Do u find you're tired during the day or did your body get used to it? I'm dying to start waking up early but never feel rested enough in the morning!

Jenny Tsang said...

Lovin your first and second outfit so much ;) Adoring the skirt in the first outfit and nice simple second look. Jeeesh you get up at 5:45am, wish I could be a morning person ;P

❤ Jenny Tsang
www.Tsangtastic.com | Tsangtastic on Bloglovin'

laviniah k said...

Great post! Great choice of outfits! Stunning!
X
www.bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

Denisa said...

Beautiful outfits1. I like 1. shoes. Great day.

http://www.fashiondenis.com/

Indian traditional dresses said...

I love your style dear...I wish I could buy this from my favorite online boutique collection !!!

Dominika Mrázová said...

amazing outfits and gorgeous pics!! :) xoxo

www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

Sofia Donatelli said...

Amazing looks on you. I love each and every styling you did.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

beautiful looks!!!

http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures and outfits! I´m really in love with the black/white skirt and the blue dress!

NEW BLOG:

http://www.voguence.com

Chantelle Nelson said...

I love reading this type of post! Your outfits are all great, love your leather cap :) x

The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

Fashion Rookie said...

It´s so interesting for me to read how the days of bloggers are :) And I love the outfits , too , so it´s perfect :)

xx Julia

http://www.followthefashionrookie.blogspot.de/

nathalie, red head. said...

Own <3 you look amazing!

Île de Porquerolles ~ coin de paradis.


My creation! Totally handmade ;)
Red head's Blog | Facebook page | Red head on Instagram! | Follow me on Bloglovin!

The Pink Innuendo said...

I loooove the sandals and the bag! you look stunning! kisses


www.thepinkinnuendo.blogspot.com.es

l-essence said...

WOWW SO PERFECT!!!
*
*
*
NEW POST ON L-ESSENCE.NET

Olga Zgonnik said...

Love all the outfits, the second one is my fav, love the cap

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Stephanie X said...

i love that first black and white outfit!
xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

P.S.LilyBoutique said...

Gorgeous looks! Love the first outfit :)

xx,
www.pslilyboutique.com

New Look Style said...

Great post!
Beautiful pictures!
Wonderful: *

I invite you:
http://newlookstyleblog.blogspot.com/

Gabriela said...

Hi there!! Gorgeous photos as always! May I ask pretty please what camera do you use? i want a good camera and whatever you use is amazing!

Anonymous said...

plss tell which fundation do u use your kin is assome!!

Donna Louise said...

Beautiful looks but especially love the Sophia Webster heels! On my wish list now :)

www.thestylemma.com

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Love, love your outfits!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Misha said...

Looking so awesome dear...Lovely snaps of yours...nice fashion boutique stuff!!!

Misha said...

Looking so awesome dear...Lovely snaps of yours...nice fashion boutique stuff!!!

elarmariodelanena said...

the first one is my favourite!

elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com

Naaj Rona said...

Amazing post. Love that you still dress up for dinners and carry something that is traditional.

Naaj xx
http://naajronaslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

Indian ethnic wear said...

Hey dear...looking dam stunning..you should also try some Indian Ethnic Wear ...it will suits on you!!!

Luiza said...

What do you work?And how can you manage to sleep only 5-6 hours a day?

I know studio said...

Awesome Designer Wear for Women.. !!

GetGlamr said...

Looking so sweet dear...lovely outfit..awesome sandals for women ..everything is perfect..loved it!!!

isida Horncastle said...

Absolutely Love ALL the looks on this post!

X

http://isidahorncastle.blogspot.co.uk

Gipsyonline said...

Looking so nice dear...I love such designer tunics !!!

Anonymous said...

its so good, thanks for this, i like it very much!

mobilieji telefonai | DARBAS ANGLIJOJE | kvepalai

Anonymous said...

traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune traktoriaus vezimas kaune

Anonymous said...

automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma - automobiliu nuoma -

arab girlscool said...

مدونة غلا الروح
شات الغلا
شات صوتي
الغلا

ــــ
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات الكويت كيوت
شات تواعدنا
شات صبايا الشام
مدونة غلا الروح
صور بنات كيوت
أزياء كيوت غلا الروح
أزياء كيوت غلا الروح
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه
أزياء كيوت أوروبيه