FULL ON FLORAL

Not sure what's been happing with LA weather lately, but it sure feels like it can't make up it's mind:) Just when I think it finally got cool enough to wear all the Fall appropriate outwear, we go right back to sweltering heat. Not that I am complaining or anything, I am the first to admit, I definitely have a hard time letting go of Summer. Happens every year, without exceptions! Normally, I accept the fact that I can no longer wear sandals and sundresses sometime in November or early December. But this year, I've been working hard on embracing the Fall wardrobe a bit earlier:) 
Yet the warm weather was certainty appreciated yesterday, since Emil and I had a dinner party to attend and I was dying to wear this gorgeous peplum top. Love absolutely everything about it, in fact, I have a hard time deciding what I like the best, the high-low hem, floral print or the dramatic open back. My guess, it's probably all of the above! 






Cameo Mad World skirt { also here } & Winter Wind top { similar here & here } | Emporio Armani messenger bag | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, original titan bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring, ultra mini titan crystal ring  | Miu Miu glitter pumps { more sizes here } | Essie nail polish in "Rock The Boat"

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,