GLAM ROCK FALL 2013 - VIVALUXURY FOR DVF

A huge Diane Von Furstenberg fan, imagine my excitement when DVF reached out to me to style a look from their new GLAM ROCK FALL 2013 collection. Of course, choosing favorites from this uber glamorous collection, was not an easy task indeed! Full of graphic prints and sexy silhouettes, I fell in love with absolutely every piece! But in the end, I simply couldn't live without this gorgeous animal print dress and studded cross-body bag. As Diane Von Furstenburg describes the inspiration behind this collection, "Life is a Party", and I couldn't agree more. Wearing this bold animal print dress, I feel like life is a great big adventure and I am ready for absolutely anything! And you know my motto when it comes to fashion, clothes must feel good and make you feel good! So, this was definitely a match made in heaven:) 

Because animal print is such a Fall staple, when it came to putting together this outfit, I decided to stay away from the classic red and burgundy color combination and opted for a bright orange leather jacket in stead. I am actually extremely fond of mixing hard and soft elements, and pairing a fun, feminine dress with a cool leather jacket adds a bit of rock-and-roll to an outfit. Lastly, to add even more drama to this look, I opted for a pair of mirrored brightly-colored aviators. I could have just as easily went for a pair of black sunnies, but then of course it wouldn't have been as much fun:) And since "Life Is A Party", the fun option wins in my book every time! 







Diane Von Furstenberg Renna leopard print a-line dress & 440 mini faceted stud bag

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , ,