FABULOUS FINDS - A FEW ACCESSORY FAVORITES

Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying a fantastic Saturday morning! I wanted to do a quick little post about a few of my favorite accessories at the moment. Some of them are old, others, are recent scores from THE OUTNET.COM, like the amazing Nicholas Kirkwood suede booties, for example. You know how I feel about shoes and color blue in general, so for me, it was pretty much a match made in shoe heaven!:) I also found a few beautiful pieces for my ever-expanding jewelry collection.
I've been obsessing over Eddie Borgo jewelry ever since I met him at a Neiman Marcus event last year, and these lavender pieces, which sold out in days, were actually my favorite. So, you can imagine how glad I am to finally find them!

P.S. Emil and I are planning a San Francisco trip next week, so I wanted to ask you guys to recommend a few must-see places! 

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!




Diane von Furstenberg Tonda chain mail clutch | Eddie Borgo silver plated pyramid stud bracelet & rhodium plated pyramid stud ring | Elizabeth Cole Northstar Swarovski crystal necklace | Noir Jewelry crystal rope bracelet | Elizabeth Cole gold plated Swarovski crystal braceletNicholas Kirkwood suede ankle boots all via THEOUTNET.COM | Keepsake The Label dress { similar here } | Zara lace blouse | Sequin skirt - old { love these options here & here } | Bow rings - old { very pretty other options here, here & here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , , ,