GOING GOLD


Good morning and happy Monday, Everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Emil and I went to a friend B-Day bash on Sunday, and I thought this was a perfect opportunity to take my new IRIS & INK leather dress out for a spin. A label I discovered just recently, IRIS & INK is a collection of luxurious separates, created by the people at THE OUTNET.COM. Great wardrobe staples are not so easy to find, which is what I love about this line. Edgy, luxurious and colorful, I especially adore the amazing cashmere sweaters and of course the leather separates, which is quite evident from this post:) 
The label is designed to be mixed and matched with amazing fashion finds on the site. This dress for example, would look great with the beyond beautiful red Marni coat I was wearing in this post and Nicholas Kirkwood gold strappy sandals. I don't know what it is about metallic heels, but I find them completely irresistible!:)

Since the B-Day party was somewhat of a formal occasion, I wanted to dress up a bit, so I added a few statement necklaces, a full-on arm party and a pair of gold pumps. Of course it could just as easily work for day-time, paired together with boots and a draped cashmere cardigan. What do you guys think, how would you wear it? 









IRIS & INK leather dress via THEOUTNET.COM { similar option here } | J Crew crystal chevron-link necklace & crystal and metal necklace { similar style here } |  Emporio Armani messenger bag | Giuseppe Zanotti metallic pumps { similar here 25% OFF with INTHEFAMILY25 } | J Crew crystal floral garland bracelet  | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring & ultra mini titan crystal ring | Leather & crystal  flower bracelet - old { similar options here & here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,