PASTELS N' POLKA DOTS

Good morning and happy Wednesday, Everyone! I hope your week is going well so far! For the most part, it's been kind of crazy since Emil and I got back from Las Vegas. But, we did manage to carve out some time yesterday to do a little shopping in Pasadena. Since I knew, we were going to be walking around quite a bit, I wanted to wear something cute, yet comfortable. So naturally, I went back to my uniform, e.g. jeans, heels and a blazer and of course to my beloved pastel colors:) I knew, I couldn't stay away from those for too long! 
This look, is combination of a few favorite items from the new Gap collection, which brings me to the most exciting part! I have the pleasure of attending Gap x InStyle event, taking place tomorrow 7-9pm at the Grove in Los Angeles. And I hope you can join me, for a fun-packed evening of sips, sweets and special discounts! You will also be able to meet Jenn Rogien, a costume designer for HBO's Girls and NETFLIX's Orange is The New Black, and enter for a chance to be one of the 2 lucky winners who will receive Jenn's favorite Gap pieces for Fall! So, I hope to see you there, and please RSVP at gapla@instyle.com 







Gap 1969 destructed print always skinny skimmer jeans, cable pullover, printed camp shirt, herringbone academy blazer  Alexander Wang bag via THE OUTNET.COM Tiffany Chou Nalu wave ring & Ilikai surface of the sea ring  | Sigerson Morrison Brielle ankle strap pumps  | BCBG watch { similar here } | Swarovski Slake light bracelet 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,