PRETTY PASTELS


Good morning and happy Thursday, Everyone! How was your week so far? As you can tell, I am back to wearing my favorite color palette. Not really sure why, but something about warm weather and sunshine brings out my inner pastel fanatic:) But my weakness for soft colors aside, today's look is all about current favorites. For the past few weeks, I've been searching for a perfect light-colored topper, so when I spotted this cute number from Ann Taylor A-List collection, I knew I finally found it. I just love the super easy silhouette, combination of cream and caramel and of course the leather trim.
For today's look, I paired it with a jewel-collared shirt in baby blue and a matching cross-body bag, also from the A-List collection, which is now available on-line and in stores. So, check it out when you get the chance. To complete this outfit, I added a few gold bracelets and rings, mainly because I just can't resist pairing creams, blues and gold but also because I feel like every look can use a little sparkle:) What do you guys think? 









Ann Taylor stretch canvas topper, jeweled collar shirt & Town crossbody bag | Mother floral print skinny jeans { also love these ones and these } | Emporio Armani heels - sold out { similar here & here } | Vita Fede ultra titan crystal ring & mini titan bracelet | Wanderlust & Co spike bracelet { similar here } | Essie nail polish in "A-List"

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,