BLOSSOMS & BLUES


Good morning and happy Tuesday, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! If you read my blog on regular basis, you know how I feel about all all things blue, especially when it comes to super cute Kate Spade bags at a fraction of a price. Making its second appearance on this blog, I simply can't resist wearing this bag again and again. To be completely honest with you, I've been looking for a perfect blue bag for some time now but I just haven't been able to find exactly what I was looking for. That is of course until I spotted this one on my last trip to Nordstrom Rack. Love the color and size, and considering it was 70% off retail price, I definitely had one of those "Yay!" moments:) 
Now, here comes the best part! Next time you spot an amazing find at your local Nordstrom Rack store and have your own "Yay!" moment, share it on Instagram using hashtag #ShopGenius for a chance to be featured on @NordstromRack Instagram account. 

I will also be selecting 3 favorite #ShopGenius reader submissions to feature on my Instagram at the end of this month! So, happy hunting, Everyone! :) 





Kate Spade handbag via NordstromRack { here & here } | Genetic Denim jeans { also love this option } | IVI Vision Daggerwing sunglasses in Aqua Fade | Equipment signature blouse { similar here } / Zara heels | Cameo The Label blazer { similar here & here } | 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,