CAT EYES & CUT OUTS


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your week! I came back to LA from Miami, only to find that Summer is in full swing here. So, I guess no more coats and boots for now:) Not that I'm complaining, I'll take all the sun I can get! I don't normally wear my hair up, but something about an off the shoulder top makes you pull the hair off your face:)
So, I attempted to rock a top bun... The key word being attempted because it took me 40 minutes to do and quite honestly it was still very far away from perfect:) Hopefully I will get better with practice! What do you guys think of this hair style, yay or nay? 









Chanel Boy flap bag | ASOS Holborn heeled sandals | Cameo The Label Gerome skirt { in navy or red here } | ASOS cat-eye sunglassesMonopoly stripped top - sold out { similar here & here } | Vita Fede ultra titan crystal ring & mini titan bracelet | Wanderlust & Co spike bracelet { similar here } | OPI nail polish in "Passion" & "Let's Do Anything We Want

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , ,