NEW SKIN CARE FAVORITES


Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? Since I've gotten quite a few emails asking what type of skin care products I normally use, I wanted to take this opportunity to talk a bit about 2 of my current favorites. I am sure I've mentioned before that I don't like wearing foundation and since I am pretty much walking bare face most of the time, great skin care products are simply a must! For the most part I have normal skin, with the exception of my t-zone, which tends to get a bit oily. Thought a little oil on our face is actually a good thing, I have to take really good care of my t-zone so that I don't get clogged pores. Of course my problem as of lately is that with my schedule being completely nuts, I haven't really had the time to just unwind and do something nice for my skin:)
So, when Bioré reached out and suggested I take a moment to #BlackOutWithBiore, I though this was the perfect opportunity to take a break from social media, kick back, indulge in a little pampering and take a day all to myself:) During my black out, I got a chance to try the Bioré Self Heating One Minute mask & Deep Pore Charcoal cleanser. I started by washing my face with the cleanser, which left my skin feeling clean but not at all dry, like a few other deep cleansers I've tried. Next, while my face was still wet I applied the heating mask, wetting my fingers a bit to help activate the warming action even further. After about a minute, I washed the mask off with warm water. My face felt really clean and as I mentioned before, even though my skin can be sensitive to deep cleansing products, I didn't experience any redness or dryness. 

Later on, as Emil and I set on the couch, drinking mint tea, watching silly movies and chatting, I kept thinking about how hectic our lives get... With so many places to go and things to do, I think we forget to take a break, enjoy the simple things. Well, no more! From now on, I will make sure to always find the time to enjoy life's little pleasures! 





Bioré Self Heating One Minute mask & Deep Pore Charcoal cleanser

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,