PEARL OBSESSION & MISE EN DIOR EARRINGS


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you had an amazing weekend! Emil and I had a wonderful weekend mainly because we finally got a chance to catch up with our friends but also due to a very fortunate trip to a Dior store on Saturday. You see, I've been obsessing over the Mise en Dior earrings ever since I spotted them in Vogue magazine a few months ago. Of course they were sold out everywhere, so I pretty much gave up all hope on ever getting my hands on them.
So, when I walked in Dior store this Saturday and asked about the earrings, I was pretty sure there weren't any left. Well, let me tell you, I was never so happy to be wrong:) because after looking for what seemed like eternity they managed to find the very last pair! I am not sure I can describe just how happy I was, but let's just say there was jumping and screaming involved:) I am never taking them off, so I suppose you are going to be seeing quite a bit of them on this blog:) Hope you don't mind!







Cameo Athena dress via Pixie Market | Mise en Dior earringsAminah Abdul Jillil bow pump | Rafe mother-of-pearl box clutch | Sunglasses - old { similar option here } | Vita Fede ultra titan crystal ring & mini titan bracelet 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle  

Labels: , , , ,