ROCKING RED


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! Clearly my obsession with dresses continues, and this glossy tweed number is my latest favorite:) Aside from having a bit of a weakness for red in general, lately, I can't get enough of the fit and flare silhouette.
The main reason of course is that it pairs beautifully with just about anything, from heels to flats and blazers to leather jackets (one of my favorite combinations), but also because there is something so feminine and elegant about this particular shape. What about you, how do you feel about fit and flare dresses? 








Shoshanna Naama dress { also here } | BCBGMAXAZRIA Tarik print-blocked jacketChanel Boy flap bag | L.A.M.B. sandals - old { similar options here & here } | Miu Miu cat eye sunglassesVita Fede ultra titan crystal ring & mini titan bracelet / L'Oreal nail polish in "Sweet Nothings" 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,