COLD SHOULDER // HANGING OUT ON MELROSE


Hello Everyone! How is your week going so far! I just wanted to take this opportunity to share a few of my favorite spots on Melrose Place, since I tend to spend so much time there and talk about it on this blog:) Well, the first thing Emil and I do when we get there is head straight to Alfred Coffee & Kitchen for some cappuccino and croissants. I may have mentioned before that I have a weakness for cappuccino and the one from Alfred Coffee is my absolute favorite at the moment. Another reason I think why we like Alfred Coffee so much, is because of the cute little sitting area outside. Both Emil and I always have our laptops with us and prefer to do our work outside. Don't really know why, but we are much more productive this way:) Once we get our caffeine fix, we tend to wonder around a bit, which inevitably leads to shopping. Well, at least it does for me:) I fully admit Emil may be a little less enthusiastic about this part! 


Though there are a few stores I usually frequent, my current favorite is Elodie K. I first discovered it when my friend Belen was visiting me from Spain. We popped in to look at shoes and I think we both pretty much fell in love. For me, it was definitely seeing all of my current obsessions in one place! You know how I feel about Sophia Webster heels and Illesteva sunnies, but Elodie K also has a really good selection of Sara Battaglia bags, floowy dresses and absolutely extraordinary beautiful jewelry (some of which I am wearing in today's post). At this particular moment I am lusting over at least 3 pairs of sandals and 4 bags! What can I say - shoes & bags are definitely my weakness:)

Emil and I shot a few of these images at Croft Alley, a new restaurant opening on Melrose Place in a few weeks. We got the opportunity to check out the space and get a bit of a tour. Warm and rustic, the space looks and feels incredibly inviting. So, if you are a fan of Melrose, I definitely suggest checking it out! 
















Sunday St Tropez off the shoulder resort dress | Sara Battaglia bag { also love this clutch option } | Sophia Webster Mila sandals | Illesteva Leonard sunglasses | Elodie K Angel Wing earrings, Bite Me chain wrap bracelet and Bling Me diamond & chain ring  

Also Pictured :: Paula Cademartori Kate Cirque bag |  Sophia Webster Mila sandals in black | Anna-Karin Karlsson Chasing Daisies sunglassesPaula Cademartori petite Faye Venice Sky bag 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 


Labels: , ,