June 25, 2014

Hello Everyone! How is your week going so far! I just wanted to take this opportunity to share a few of my favorite spots on Melrose Place, since I tend to spend so much time there and talk about it on this blog:) Well, the first thing Emil and I do when we get there is head straight to Alfred Coffee & Kitchen for some cappuccino and croissants. I may have mentioned before that I have a weakness for cappuccino and the one from Alfred Coffee is my absolute favorite at the moment. Another reason I think why we like Alfred Coffee so much, is because of the cute little sitting area outside. Both Emil and I always have our laptops with us and prefer to do our work outside. Don't really know why, but we are much more productive this way:) Once we get our caffeine fix, we tend to wonder around a bit, which inevitably leads to shopping. Well, at least it does for me:) I fully admit Emil may be a little less enthusiastic about this part! 

Though there are a few stores I usually frequent, my current favorite is Elodie K. I first discovered it when my friend Belen was visiting me from Spain. We popped in to look at shoes and I think we both pretty much fell in love. For me, it was definitely seeing all of my current obsessions in one place! You know how I feel about Sophia Webster heels and Illesteva sunnies, but Elodie K also has a really good selection of Sara Battaglia bags, floowy dresses and absolutely extraordinary beautiful jewelry (some of which I am wearing in today's post). At this particular moment I am lusting over at least 3 pairs of sandals and 4 bags! What can I say - shoes & bags are definitely my weakness:)

Emil and I shot a few of these images at Croft Alley, a new restaurant opening on Melrose Place in a few weeks. We got the opportunity to check out the space and get a bit of a tour. Warm and rustic, the space looks and feels incredibly inviting. So, if you are a fan of Melrose, I definitely suggest checking it out! 

Sunday St Tropez off the shoulder resort dress | Sara Battaglia bag { also love this clutch option } | Sophia Webster Mila sandals | Illesteva Leonard sunglasses | Elodie K Angel Wing earrings, Bite Me chain wrap bracelet and Bling Me diamond & chain ring  

Also Pictured :: Paula Cademartori Kate Cirque bag |  Sophia Webster Mila sandals in black | Anna-Karin Karlsson Chasing Daisies sunglassesPaula Cademartori petite Faye Venice Sky bag 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,


Natali said...

With each and every single one of your outfits you simply leave me speechless!! You have so much style, easily combine any kind of look and wear it so beautifully that I just keep on getting inspired by you all the time :)

Sabina B. said...

Gorgeous shoes and jewellery!

Jessica Carroll said...

The sunnies complete the outfit! I love it. <3

Su nd Chris said...

This dress is so cute! Love your sunnies! :)

xx Su

TERESA A said...

Nice dress! Love the shoes and the accessories.


Alexandra said...

The peasant shape of this top is really divine. Gorgeous classic style! I'm so glad to see this one coming back around.

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

PS Lily Boutique said...

Gorgeous look! Love the dress and shoes :)


Floortje van Cooten said...

You look amazing! Love the dress

Live-Style20 said...

cute pics!!= ]


new post

Jenny Tsang said...

Such a cute dress, especially in love with those heels ;))

xo Jenny

Isida Horncastle said...

Love the dress and jewellery!

Ester Ulaya said...

looking beautiful

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous off the shoulder dress!

Dominika Mrázová said...

oh wow awesome accesorries and shoes!! new colorful editorial on my blog :)

INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

Chiara T. said...

wonderful jewels! I cannot say which is my fave!
Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

Dominique Candido said...

You look amazing! I'm in love with this outfit!


Leta G. said...

Cute look!

I'm interior designer, photomodel, dancer, performer. Check out my new fashion blog Great and big things are coming!

Nitika Bhatia said...

Such a pretty outfit and beautiful pictures! :)

Sandra Marques de Paiva said...

I love the acessories. The snake bracelet is stunning. Congrats

Vaida said...

Love your pictures, you look stunning x


claudia villanueva said...

Lovely dress and sandals!

OXANA MUA said...

You look fantastic!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog BOHO 'POP OF BLUE' MAKEUP!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Daniella C said...


Annie Munyenyembe said...

LOVE this look!

The Astro said...

this shoulder dress is amazing !! stunning outfit !

Elizabeth Hawn said...

loving this dress so much!

Dahye said...

Absolutely stunning! Those mirror sunglasses look great on you, I don't think they are easy to pull off!

Sasa Zoe said...

Love the dress, babe:)

My Pink Boudoir said...

You have a great talent for using accessories!! Great look!

Andrea jueong said...

You wearing thus dress million times better then the model on the picture.

Mirelly Reyna said...

Beautiful outfit! You look amazing!

fashiondiariesbyk said...

Absolutely Stunning!! You look so pretty!!

sienna ana belić said...

so pretty!
xoxo Sienna

Designer Inspired Handbags said...

Stunning look. Love the dress.

Nico lowbudget-lowcost said...

So much pretty!

KIMONO: amazing selection on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

Camille said...

Gorgeous jewelry

Melissa Tierney said...

Gorgeous as always! LOVE those shoes and that dress!

AP said...

Amazing pictures!!!!!!

Pialunja said...

Amazing look! That blue color is so perfect and I love your shoes :)
Fashion latte with vanilla

Genya said...

I love all of the accessories on your hands! They are so cute and work with each other really well!

eni k. said...

I like very much your romantic dress. His color is wonderful!!! Kisses,

Ainhoa Galiana said...

Nice dress!! i love your shoes

CIRANUS said...

Un nuevo regalo de gracia y estilo. Me encantan los anillos, pulseras y pendientes. Y con tus piernas... los zapatos espectaculares.
Bellísima como siempre.

Dilek Asanoska said...

You never cease to amaze me how great you look!

Kiki Simone Williamson said...

Amazing dress! looks perfect with the cage heels.

Kiki Simone

Martha D said...

This is such a cute post! I love it!

Avellia Anwar said...


visit mine,
Miss Aa

Allison Weeks said...

Beautiful accessories <3

Sweet Madame Blue

Kirsten Schwalke said...

What a beautiful light look!! The color is perfect for your hair and skin type:-)
Xoxo Kirsten

Lara Tura said...

Great dress! Beautiful blue!


Sign up for special AHKA store priviledges

heather gilmour said...

You look great! Lovely outfit and beautiful jewelry!

End of tenancy cleaning Brockley

Ksenia Nova said...

incredible! feminine and beautiful ...;)


Evi said...

You look amazing!

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Laura lexo said...

You look amazing !! I love this outfit honey


barbara- era said...

Amazing !!

Kelly said...

I love all of your dainty jewelry and these shoes!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Kelly said...

I love all of your dainty jewelry and these shoes!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Mae Nunez said...

I adore this look! You are so beautiful and the pictures are amazing.

Mae Amor

Dawn Lucy said...

Totally fabulous!!!
Dawn Lucy

Monika Basiaga said...

Very romantic look :)
Love it! :))

Om jewelry said...

You're fabulous and the jewelries are beautiful!

Arianna Brown said...

Awesome collection of jewelry and clothing. I am damm sure womens will love your collection of clothing and jewelry products. They are looking awesome I will make sure to calculate them for my new products once I'm updating with my current store. So that I can earn more business with the help of theses clothing and jewelry.

Anonymous said...

Love your blue top

plastikiniai langai said...

Annabelle your looks very cool :)

LuxuryColumnist said...

Gorgeous dress, the cornflower blue really suits you

Suze | LuxuryColumnist

Anonymous said...

I love it! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Anonymous said...

arab girlscool said...

This is such a nice addition thanks!!!

شات صوتي
عرب كول
شات مغربي
انحراف كام
شات عربي
عرب كول

غلا الروح
شات الغلا
غلا روحي
شات صوتي
شات الغلا
شوق كام
شات صوتي شوق

شات صوتي
شات عذاب
عذاب كول
عذاب كام
شات كام
شوق كام
شات صوتي شوق
شات كول
شات صوتي

شات الغلا الرقمي
شات عذاب كول الرقمي
شات عرب كول الرقمي

مدونة غلا الروح
شات الغلا
شات صوتي

صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
صور بنات كيوت الغلا
شات تواعدنا
شات صبايا الشام
مدونة غلا الروح
صور بنات كيوت

P Fsdfsd said...