LAVENDER & LACE

Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! So, I feel like after wearing this Helmut Lang blazer in 4 of my recent posts, I owe you a bit of an explanation:) Those of you who read my blog on regular basis, know that blazers happen to be a particular weakness of mine. But finding a great-fitting white blazer, well..., that is a full-blown obsession! Despite the fact that you can find white blazers in great abundance pretty much anywhere you look, finding just the right one is not always so simple. I have to admit, I am a bit particular about the fit. Normally, I look for something that isn't too long, or too short, is well-tailored and works with both dressy and casual looks. So, when I spotted this dream-of-a-blazer, I knew I found what I was looking for! Of course now the problem is that I can't stop wearing it! Honestly! I really can't! It goes with everything I have in my closet and somehow manages to complete every look in the most magical of ways! So, I apologize in advance if it is going to continue making an unprecedented number of appearances on this blog. Basically the blazer and I are completely inseparable and I simply can't imagine parting ways, even for a little while:)  








Diamond Brunch sunglasses via Nasty Gal | Helmut Lang twisted blazer | Schutz Fiorenza sandals | Jimmy Choo Rebel grainy calf cross body bag Whitney Eve floral print and lace dress / Miansai Tarn gold cuff | Gold Philosophy layered pearl ring

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,