CUTTING CORNERS

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to say hello and share a few images of my new favorite totally twirl-worthy dress. Can't really decide what I love the most about it, the color, the full skirt or the cut-outs on the front! Whatever it is though, it's definitely one of those happy dresses I love so much! So far, I've worn it 3 times, and each one of those times involved an obscene amount of skipping and twirling:) What can I say, I love a dress that moves... and this one certainly does! :)

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!










Lovers + Friends Cutting Corners dress | BaubleBar suspension pearl drops earrings | Mr. Kate gold beauty mark, gold circle ear cuffs & gold Vesper ear cuff | Gorjana Elea cuff in gold thanks to Nordstrom | Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses | CAIA JEWELS Red Lips bracelet Gucci sandals 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,