DENIM DAYS


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

I am definitely having a denim moment lately! Though technically speaking Summer is a very long way from being over in LA, I am already starting to stock up on my Fall essentials. Well, I am not sure if you can call it stocking up for Fall, since I keep wearing whatever I buy right away:) But you know me and how I get about new things in my closet! Basically saving new items for later is just way too much temptation for me:) Since denim is basically right at the top of my Fall essentials shopping list, I've been stocking up on my favorite skinny jeans and denim shirts. 

Case in point, today's outfit. I am down right obsessed with boyfriend denim shirts! Aside from being incredibly comfortable, they go with just about anything, from leather pants and shorts, to dresses and skirts, and of course jeans, if you are a fan of the denim-on-denim look like I am. Love the particular denim shirt I'm wearing in today's post because of the super slouchy, relaxed silhouette and the of course because I am such a fan of this particular soft shade of blue. For today's look, I paired it another recent obsession of mine: skinny acid wash jeans I got from Express recently. I know I talk about fit a lot on this blog, but honestly, when it comes to jeans I am very particular about what I'm looking for. The reason why I love this pair is because it has enough stretch so that they are comfortable to wear and don't lose their shape though out the day. In another words, no stretched out knees or butt:)! I also like that they are not super tight around the lower part of the leg, because personally I feel that this particular shape is much more flattering. 

What about you guys, what do you look for in a great pair of jeans? 












EXPRESS high-rise acid wash jean legging & light wash denim boyfriend shirtChanel Boy flap bag | Scarmo leather slip on sneakers via Gregory's | EXPRESS large metal aviator sunglasses | CAIA JEWELS Red Lips bracelet { also love these Red Lips earrings } | EXPRESS pave initial chain bracelet, pave bee braided cord braceletpave bar and hams cord bracelet & mixed midi ring set 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,