IN FULL BLOOM


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! As you can see my love affair with dresses is in full swing!:) The particular one I'm wearing in today's post, in an old favorite. I've had it for about a year now and wore it countless times on so many different occasions like engagement parties, Friday night dinners with Emil and even more casual occasions like brunch and shopping with my girls. Aside from the silhouette and the beautiful grey floral print, I guess, versatility is what I like about this dress the most. It can be easily dressed up with a pair of heels and a sparkly clutch or dressed down with cute flats and a structured bag. 

On this particular occasion, Emil and I had a late dinner with a few of our friends. Since the occasion was somewhat formal, I paired the dress with the cutest Jimmy Choo color-blocked heels, my Chanel boy bag (my go-to bag for pretty much anything), a pair of pink sunnies and my Ryan Storer ear cuff. Though I wanted to stick to a simple color scheme, I couldn't resist adding just a touch of pink because I love the combination of pink and grey and also because I think this very delicate shade of pink helps to soften this look and add a certain feminine touch.









Chanel Boy flap bag Mr. Kate gold beauty mark | Cameo The Label Get Free dress { in black here, similar option here } | Jimmy Choo Typhoon pumps | Wanderlust & Co ringsTory Burch Maquis sunglasses | Ryan Storer ear cuff 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,